Thursday, March 18, 2010

Facts

I have decided that I should write down what is on my mind today....enjoy a day in the life of me :)

*I'm really irritated with the show Vampire Diaries on the CW....dumb people.

*I want to start a new book with more educational value, I have yet to find one that captivates me

*Kean is a CrAzY boy, at this moment he is laying in the ottoman with a pillow watching Eight Crazy Nights

*I'm alone alot these days and its not such a bad thing

*I'm really considering getting a maid for a couple times a year

*Is there such thing as a laundry maid???

*Kamber is almost done with 1st grade and I'm wondering where the time went.....I cant believe that she will be 7 this year

*I'm craving In-N-Out like nobodies business right now

*We found out that my closest cousin is going to the Middle east for his 3rd tour of duty....I'm pretty worried about him.

*We also found out that we are admired by certain friends because we are still married when everyone else is divorced.....7 1/2 years baby!!!

*sometimes I wish I was born in the 20's so I could be a cute flapper girl :) haha

*My dad never fails to make me laugh, he is one of my favorite people in the world. Love you daddy!!

There is always more on my mind but I don't want to bore you....

No comments:

Post a Comment